Pages

Saturday 20 February 2016

Some special cards I’ve made

This was a birthday card for my Mother in Law last year.


Another of my favourite bloggers is Lea from The CraftySpark. She has me in stitches watching her You Tube channel – honestly it’s better than watching TV. She makes the most amazing things and is truly talented. I’ve CASE’d the card in a box from her.

I made this one for a special friend who turned 50 last year. I now have the bug for making these cards, they take a long time to make but I think they look stunning so are worth all the effort.



Gary's niece was 21 last month so I made a concertina card for her. 


I was commissioned to make a 40th birthday card based on the 21st birthday card.



I recently took an order through facebook for a card in a box for Mother’s Day. I was secretly pleased that they wanted pinks and purples!


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10