Pages

Saturday 20 February 2016

Some of my early makes

After watching Sam aka Pootles on You Tube a few times, I made quite a few of the small boxes and then I discovered Papercraft with Crafty, also on You Tube. Linda made a beautiful chocolate box that I just had to CASE (Copy And Share Everywhere).

This was my version.



Whilst I really enjoyed making chocolates I was a little bit limited to how many I could make and was quickly running out of friends to gift them too. I didn’t really want to go down the food hygiene route to make them to sell. I do still make chocolates, although mainly at Christmas.

Here are some boxes all made up and ready for Christmas.


I decided to start making cards and boxes for other things. I also like make biscuits so when I saw a mug made by Papercraft with Crafty I knew I had to CASE that too.
They were absolutely perfect.


The handbags were CASE'd from another You Tube favourite of mine Papercraft Button. I just love making these.


Last year I decided to make all my own Christmas cards. Unsure how long it would take me I started in July! Yes it did feel strange sitting at my kitchen table with the back door open as we were having a mini heatwave, making Christmas cards. Although fairly basic I was really pleased with them.



I did make special cards for my Husband, Dad, Mother in Law and special crafty friend Pam. Both of these were CASE'd from Pinterest.



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10