Pages

Friday 6 May 2016

Wedding Bouquet Card

Purple_Jelly_Designs_Wedding_Bouquet_card

I recently made this Wedding Bouquet card for a Crafty Card challenge I was taking part in. It is made in Blushing Bride cardstock. I was so pleased with it that I decided to make another one in Pool Party (a sort of pale greeny blue colour).
Purple_Jelly_Designs_Jillian_Selwood

Yesterday I went over to Craft and Crumpet in Accrington to take some new stock, 17 cards in total. I took both of these cards and whilst I was having my lunch someone bought the Pool Party card. Shirley asked me to make some more.

Stampin'_Up!_and_Purple_Jelly_DesignsPurple_Jelly_Designs





Close_Up_sentiment_on_Wedding_Bouquet_CardPurple_Jelly_Designs_Independent_Stampin'_Up!_Demonstrator

Thanks for stopping by today.

Jillian xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10