Pages

Friday 11 March 2016

Card swap – January

In January I joined a card swap group. We are all Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators and belong to the Pootlers craft team.

Only really one rule and that is we can only use current Stampin’ Up! products to produce our cards. This sometimes proves to be difficult for me as I haven’t been a demonstrator for long so don’t have a huge amount of SU products. I was a little bit nervous about joining the group for this reason but was assured by Toni that I would be fine.

Each month we are given a theme for the card and a person’s name, we then make a card and send it to this person. A different person will then make a card for you.

The theme for January was Valentines.

This is the card I made for Louise



This is the card the very talented Kathleen made for me. I absolutely love it. You can find more beautiful cards from Kathleen on her website Lilpypopcrafts.



Interestingly out of all the cards made there were no duplicates.


The theme for February is Easter so why not subscribe to my blog to find out what I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10