Pages

Friday 18 March 2016

Card swap – February

The card swap for this month is Easter.

This one really threw me as I don’t normally send Easter cards so had absolutely no stamps that I could use.

A panic message to my friend Pam and she sent me a link to a card on Pinterest. A card made with the bird builder punch to make tulips.

Here’s my version which I sent to Julie.



As it was Julie’s birthday in February I also made her a birthday card. I just love these starburst cards, apparently they are supposed to be Christmas cards but I think they work really well as birthday cards – what do you think?



I was so pleased with it that I’ve made two more, one for my Mother-in-Law and the other for my Dad and his partner Kate.


The card I received from Sam is here and I absolutely love him, isn't he so cute. I love the way he stands up too. You can find more of Sam’s fantastic creations here



The card swap for next month is Planes, trains or automobiles, another one that is out of my comfort zone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10