Pages

Friday 2 September 2016

Card Swap July

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Jillian Selwood Purple Jelly Designs

 The theme for July was congratulations.

Whisper white, silver foil, Outlined Occasions stamp set


This is the card I made and although I didn't use the word congratulations I love this celebrate sentiment and thought it worked perfectly.

Card swap July, Stampin' Up!

Botanical Builder Dies, silver foil, whisper white

I used the Botanical Builder dies for the flowers and leaves, I really love these dies they are so versatile and look stunning in any colour.

My swap this month came from the lovely Gwen Magdour and I absolutely love it.



Next months theme is Flowers and Trees.

Thank you for stopping by this week and reading my blog, I do hope you’ve enjoyed it. Until next week.

Jillian xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10